Social Media Level 2 - Become a pro at Social Media!
Stay on top of your industry, NEVER STOP LEARNING!
Registration Open for all classes listed. Seating is limited.
In partnership with the Nova Scotia Government the Association presents -
Class is FREE and begins February 4, 2020 for 10 weeks (once per week from 1-4:30 pm). Become a pro!
Class will be held at the Cosmetology Association.
Understand and devise strategies for driving traffic to websites and social media focal points using social media.
Using analytical tools to measure social media traffic success!
Course Details and Concepts:
Setting analytic benchmarks for measuring marketing success
Google Analytics and Google Search Console
Google Keyword Planner, Google Trends and keyword research
Developing and analyzing a keyword strategy
Using social media live streaming to create greater visibility
Video creation best practices for creating greater engagement and visibility
Google My Business/Google Knowledge Graph
Creating and measuring social media automation
Content creation concept
Building local online communities around your business
March 2020 - Hampton Inn, Membertou, Cape Breton.
The Customer Experience
3 hour workshop Fee - $25
March 1, 9-12pm - Hampton Inn
This highly interactive training workshop provides a toolbox of skills for effectively and efficiently handling all types of customer interactions. This workshop is designed specifically for Front End Support, Receptionists and service providers. Participants will learn Customer Service Skills to improve their performance and present a professional and knowledgeable image that reflects well on your company. At the conclusion of this workshop, participants will be able to do the following:
- Describe exceptional customer service
- Identify the benefits of excellent customer service
- Understand how communication and listening skills impact customer service
- Describe techniques for dealing with challenging customers
- Develop a personal action plan to improve customer service skills
The Revenue Boost
3 hour workshop - Fee $25
March 1, 1-4pm - Hampton Inn
This workshop is designed to teach participants sales skills to increase both retail and service revenue. It is intended for Front End staff as well as Stylists and Estheticians. Through interactive breakout sessions and understanding a systematic sales strategy, participants will be able to do the following at the conclusion of this workshop:
- Understand why retails sales are important to the business, the staff and the customer
- Learn the difference between features and benefits and how to use this in sales
- Identify the 5 Steps in the sales process
- Describe the opportunities for upselling services
- Develop a personal action plan to increase revenue
Small Business Start Up
Full Day Class - Fee $35 - Lunch included
March 2, 9-4pm - Hampton Inn
Have you ever wanted to have your very own business but don't know where to start? If the answer is yes,this class is for you!
Salon and Spa owners may also attend.
- Registry of Joint Stock Companies - Ins and Outs
- To incorporate or not to incorporate
- Canada Revenue Agency
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Workers' Compensation
- Staff Retention